Hotels With Butler Service
Indulge in the luxury of hotel butler service…
For the perfect luxury holiday, minimise stress and maximise time spent relaxing, soaking up the sunshine and making the most of the wonderful location you have chosen to visit.
Guaranteeing an extraordinary and memorable holiday experience, a hotel butler allows you to enjoy a dedicated and personalised service throughout your stay. With the goal of making guests feel at home, butlers pride themselves on delivering a high level of service to customers who expect the best.
Below we’ve put together a selection of luxury hotels with butler service to ensure your next stay is utterly opulent.
What is Butler Service?
This may sound like an outdated term you would associate more with tv shows such as Downton Abbey than modern hotels, yet the butler service offered at luxury hotels is far from old-fashioned.
Retaining elements from the original job description, of tending to a customers’ needs and desires, a butler service (also termed a concierge service by some hotels) involves highly trained staff providing a specialised service that goes beyond what is expected, to give guests a truly luxurious experience.
It can be difficult to tell the roles of a butler and a concierge apart. In the past a butler has been known to provide a more personalised service carrying out duties both inside and outside the room, while a concierge focuses on duties solely outside the room. However, the differences seem to be fading as hotels work hard to provide an increasingly bespoke service, with duties carried out including helping with speedy check in, pressing clothes, running a rejuvenating bath and even accompanying guests outside the hotel.
This service is not offered in every hotel and in those in which butlers operate, the services vary greatly. The list below includes some of our finest 5 star hotels that offer outstanding butler service…
Hotel Imperial, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Vienna
The Hotel Imperial offers the Imperial Butler Service to all guests staying in suites.
This personalised Butler Service works around the clock (at no extra charge) to anticipate your every need, allowing you to immerse yourself in a truly luxurious holiday experience.
Butler Service includes:
- A welcome into your suite
- In room check-in
- Luggage unpack and pack service
- Personal business card with your temporary hotel address in leather etui
- The provision of a fruit basket and a culinary greeting upon arrival
- A personal wake-up call
- Early morning tea or coffee at your bedside
- A daily culinary greeting brought to your suite
- The morning paper ironed
- A pressing service
- Shoe shining
- Fulfills any special wishes
Additional bookable treatments:
- An open bar in the suite
- A complimentary minibar
- Accompaniment outside the hotel into the city of Vienna
- A pre-dinner cocktail for two in the suite
- The arrangement of a two-way limousine transfer
- A bath arranged by the Bath Butler, who creates a luxurious bathing experience for you to enjoy.
- VIEW HOTEL
Sani Resorts, Halkidiki: Porto Sani; Sani Asterias; Sani Beach; Sani Club; Sani Dunes
The personal concierge services at Sani Hotels aims to take service to a more individual, personalised level.
The service is complimentary to all guests staying in two and three-bedroom suites across the Sani resorts, and in allbeachfront suites at the Sani Dunes.
Fully qualified by the British Butler institute, a concierge offers their undivided attention to guests throughout their stay.
- Carrying out any requests made by the customer before arrival, for example ensuring special dietary requirements are catered for and dinner reservations are made.
- If the visit coincides with a special celebration, the concierge service will oversee any special arrangements required, as well as making any bookings at your preferred restaurants.
During your stay:
- You will be greeted upon arrival and led through express check-in to ensure your luggage is speedily delivered to your suite
- Optional packing and unpacking service
- The concierge is happy to plan excursions and make dinner reservations
- You can take advantage of an upgraded laundry service
- Anything from late check out to arranging transport will be taken care of, ensuring a smooth, stress-free departure
- VIEW HOTELS
The St. Regis Mardavall Resort, Mallorca
The butler service at this hotel is part of the St. Regis Legacy, and is available to guests in all rooms and suites, twenty-four hours a day.
For over 100 years The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort has been providing a unique, first rate experience for its customers, with the butler service working hard to ensure guests’ unique preferences are known and addressed faultlessly.
Four members of staff perform the traditional duties of a butler within this hotel, duties vary between providing the guest with a perfectly pressed suit, making the guest’s favourite book available in the room or finding a last-minute gift for a guest’s loved one.
The St. Regis butler service prides itself on answering any request, no matter the time of day.
Signature services include:
- Unpacking luggage and garment pressing (the butler is also available upon request to pack clothes away before departure)
- On arrival, tea and coffee can be arranged ready in the room
- Upon request the butler can arrive after the morning wake-up call to draw the shades in your room and deliver tea and coffee as well as the morning newspaper and weather forecast.
The butler service can be accessed by either going to the desk, calling from the room’s telephone or through email.
Iberostar Grand Hotel Salome, Tenerife & Iberostar Grand Hotel Portals Nous
A bulter service is available to all guests, free of charge, in the adult only Iberostar Grand Hotel Salome and Iberostar Grand Hotel Portals Nous.
The butler service includes:
- Welcoming you on arrival and providing a personalised check-in experience
- Ensuring special requests are carried out
- If desired the butler can unpack your luggage and re-pack at end of trip
- Organising excursions
- Organising reservations at both internal and external restaurants
- Fulfils pillow requests
- Can prepare you a luxury bubble bath
- Offers a shoe shining service
- Organises the guests’ departure, arranging transport if necessary and assisting with check out
The butler can be contacted in person around the hotel, by phone or through the hotel App